I raise jQuery bug for IE8

Hi folks

I found a bug in jQuery with IE8: https://github.com/jquery/jquery/issues/2350

Yes, I still have to support IE8 at work ;(

Stay tuned!

UPD: My “bug” was immediately closed since it is not a jQuery issue but IE8 issue with named functional expressions. Later I found the exact explanation: http://kangax.github.io/nfe/#example_3_named_function_expression_creates_two_distinct_function_objects

Advertisements

About mnaoumov

Senior .NET Developer in Readify
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s